Face to Face interview
Our direct client located in Westchester County, NY has an exciting new opportunity for a Full stack .NET Developer to join our clients Applications Development team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, development, testing and documenting of .Net applications
- Developing, supporting and integrating a variety of financial and business operations systems.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and as part of team.
- Efficiently manage time for timely project deadlines as well as ad hoc requests.
- MS or BS in computer science or equivalent education
- 5-10 years of professional experience working on both web and mobile applications.
- 5-10 years of experience in development utilizing the Microsoft .NET stack and .Net Framework
- 5-10 years of experience developing WCF and/or Web API web services
- 5-10 years of experience developing responsive MVC web applications utilizing the Razor syntax view engine and web services for data integration
- Must be highly experienced with HTML5, JSON, XML, and CSS including the Bootstrap Framework
- Must have an in depth understanding of relational database design
- Any experience with Angular/React would be a big plus
- Should have extensive experience with the software development life cycle and the processes surrounding it
- Must have the proven ability to build code which conforms to a specified architecture that can be easily reused and well understood by other developers
- Must be able to Unit Test and document own code
- Strong Agile and Waterfall experience
- Strong communication skills are essential