SYSCOM, Inc. seeks a .NET Mobile Application Developer to help manage and provide daily support of our client’s mission critical business applications, provide guidance, and continual supportive information with application security and best practices in planning, designing, operational improvements and implementations of evolving technology solutions. This is a 5-year contract.
- Design and build new mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms for our client’s internal and external customers.
- Support existing mobile applications.
- Proactively seek methods for improving applications and processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixes and improving applications performance.
- Perform code review and code deployment, maintain version control using DevOps environment.
- Design test cases for user acceptance.
- Coach other team members on design methodology of mobile applications.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline OR three (3) years of equivalent experience in a related field.
- Must have two (2) years of computer experience in at least two of the following disciplines: systems analysis, systems programming, application programming, and equipment analysis.
- At least two (2) years of professional experience working in the .NET platform (Visual Studio, C#).
- Ability to work on-site at client location near BWI airport. Occasional travel to Baltimore City for client meetings.
Preferred Experience (must have some of this experience):
- Three (3) years of cross-platform mobile application development experience using Xamarin (Xamarin Native and/or Xamarin Forms) OR Ionic for iOS and Android.
- Use of DevExpress on top of Entity Framework is desirable.
- Experience with PostgreSQL backend with Devart tools is desirable.
- Knowledge of object-oriented software development concepts and practices.
- Understanding of relational database technologies, concepts, and tools.
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies, balance multiple concurrent activities and manager time efficiently.
- Possession of excellent team-oriented, team building, presentation, organizational, analytical, problem-solving and customer service skills.
SYSCOM, Inc. is a Baltimore based information technology services company, whose mission is to create and deliver the right technology solutions, by teaming with our customers to understand their business needs and empower them to achieve their goals. SYSCOM has been in business since 1982 and provides enterprise-wide solutions for a variety of public and private sector clients, including government human services, financial and insurance services, health insurance, and technology.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER