Job Summary: The Programmer/Analyst will be responsible for a variety of duties in support of the Company’s Virtual OneStop (VOS) software solution. The Programmer/Analyst will work closely with other team members in an Agile environment who have responsibility for prompt and timely delivery of new development, maintenance incidents, configuration tasks, setup tasks, responding to customer questions, data change requests, and other duties as assigned by the Team Lead.
- Performs work independently under minimal supervision.
- Maintain web applications.
- Design and build applications using Microsoft .NET Technologies.
- Migrate internally developed applications to latest Microsoft .NET Technologies.
- Troubleshoot and debug development and production issues.
- Perform tests to find system/software defects.
- Follow design specs.
- Applying best practices.
- Read specifications and design software solutions.
- Create design specs.
- Interface with subject matter experts to gather requirements.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Proven, real world work experience in Microsoft Software Environment: MS SQL Server, .NET Framework, Visual Studio 2010 - 2017.
- Experience with migrating legacy applications to .NET Platform.
- Experience writing and debugging ASP.NET Web Form applications.
- Experience using Team Foundation Server.
- Experience with WCF/REST Services, Web API, and Mobile development is a plus.
- 7-10 years of ASP.Net programming
- Must deal effectively with critical deadlines, and a customer base with high service level expectations.
Qualifications / Certifications:
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related fields is required.
- MCSD / MCPD Certifications is a plus.
Required Technical Experience:
- MS SQL
- Team Foundation Server
- .NET Framework
Preferred Technical Experience:
- Web API
- AngularJS or Angular 2
- WCF Service
- May also be assigned various projects and tasks as needed.