Client: State of South Carolina Role: .NET Programmer (No C2C please) Location: Columbia, SC Duration: 12 to 24 Months *** Phone or Web Cam Interview ***
Application Level Expereince
Relational Database Experience
Web based applications
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide support through the SAF renewal process
• Provide application support for the SAF case management software
• Break/fix of any and all in-house SAF applications
• Working with software vendors to maintain on-prem applications
• Assist in ongoing and new projects
• Build documentation on procedures related to the position
• Maintain and support SAF web applications
• May train new employees
• Monitor helpdesk for any database/application related issues
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Must have at least 7 years’ experience working with relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server or DB2).
• Must have at least 7 years’ programming experience working with any form of the C programming language.
• Must have at least 7 years’ experience working with web based applications (C#, ASP.net, MVC Framework, Stored procedures).
• Experienced application level knowledge of capabilities, programming techniques, and intricacies of information systems. Intermediate knowledge of computer languages and relational databases.
• Experienced application level ability to write and revise computer programs. Experienced application level ability to understand and carry out technical instructions and requests.
• Experienced application level ability to analyze and reduce to logical order complex technical data. Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner. Ability to work effectively with users, vendors, and other IT personnel. Ability to plan, direct, instruct, and review the work of technical personnel. Ability to develop status reports and other technical reports in a clear and concise manner.
Waiting for your response…..
Thanks & Regards,