Position: .NET Programmer Analyst
Location: Chicago - River North
Salary: 80-90K - GREAT BENEFITS
Contact: Martin Hendricks / (630) 392-2515 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary: The Programmer Analyst will develop, maintain, enhance and support software for use by staff and its constituents. Expected to use/maintain industry and organizational standards in design and development. Work with team and/or independently, depending on project.
This Exempt level position will report to the Software Development Manager in the Division of Information Technology.
• Analyze and understand User needs.
• Develop new software including design, coding, testing and integration.
• Enhance existing software to improve functionality in response to needs.
• Provide troubleshooting and debugging support when issues arise with software.
• Research methods and tools, keep up-to-date with the latest vendor software versions.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requirements Required Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred but not required.
• Additional experience or training in databases (such as Oracle and/or SQL Server), responsive design, and web services preferred.
• Good communication skills (verbal and written) necessary to interact with team members.
• Attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Self-motivated and able to work independently and as a member of a team.
• Ability to plan and prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
• Ability to establish good working relationships with division teams and management.
1770 N. Park St, Suite 100 Naperville, IL, 60563Contact