Atrilogy's direct client is looking for a .Net Developer
in Merrimack, NH
for a 6+ month
contract (renewable contract) We are seeking an experienced .NET Software Developer to contribute to on-going project work of the trading, cash management, and market surveillance applications used by the Money Market Trading Desk. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7-10 years of experience in C#/.Net WPF user interface and SQL (Oracle) development, ideally with financial services exposure. Will join an agile scrum team and play a hands-on role in coordination, design and development of application releases for the Money Market trading product line as well as providing Level 3 production support. Primary Responsibilities
Education and Experience
- Work with product owners and business analysts to understand the business and technical requirements.
- Define the system requirements and technical design for specific components within a release
- Active hands on role in design and development for user interface (C#/.Net, WPF)
- Coordinate and deploy product releases.
- Develop, document and communicate design artifacts with in the team.
- Maintain trusted relationships with business partners.
- Able to be highly productive in an agile project delivery environment.
Skills and Knowledge
- 7-10 years of related experience, ideally within a technology environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering
- A strong understanding of the software development lifecycle process, preference is with Scrum / Agile
- You have strong technical and programing skills:
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of C#/.Net, WPF (User Interface) object-oriented programming skills
- Familiarity with Java server-side programming skills
- Experience in SQL development
- Fast learner and a great team player
- You can effectively work on a small development team
- You are self-motivated, driven, and have a strong client focus and results orientation approach
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively engage with the technical team
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please. Atrilogy Solutions Group is willing to sponsor qualified H-1B Visa candidate. No C2C is allowed on this role. W2 candidates only.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.