Tyler Technologies's NIC - New Mexico Division, the organization behind the eGovernment services in the State of New Mexico is currently looking for a .NET Developer to join their team in Santa Fe. We are a talented team of programmers, designers, and project managers who are dedicated to improving the lives of New Mexico citizens through the web and mobile applications that we build on behalf of our government partner in New Mexico. We are passionately leading a new era of digital public service, using technology to bring government to the people of New Mexico in meaningful and convenient ways.
The NIC - New Mexico Development Team is seeking a .NET Software Developer to join our awesome team and who wants to contribute towards creating and improving eGovernment solutions that directly impact the citizens of New Mexico. What you'll do
The developer will be technically well-rounded, including but not limited to writing code, understanding basic networking, understanding web application architecture and devops functions. Translate business requirements to architectural requirements / design.
Solve problems that arise from day to day. We are a .NET shop, but as projects arise we will use the appropriate technology solution to solve the problem. Participate in on call rotation. Compile / Update detailed documentation for new/existing architecture. Proactively identify/resolve problems / cleanup activities. Required Skills
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Solid technical experience with technologies including
- .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, C#, Ajax, SOAP, XML/XSLT/XPATH, ADO.NET, Object oriented programming, WCF, Entity Framework, JQuery, Java Script, CSS
- IIS advanced configurations
- Experience with WCF and REST API integrations
- Experience with SQL Server, including database design, querying, stored procedures, views, joins, functions.
- Independently solve complex problems, assist the team with troubleshooting issues and bugs.
- Strong analytical skills: Ability to collect, organize, and analyze data; summarize findings and develop conclusions and recommendations.
- Ability to support the product's code in production
- 5+ years C# experience.
- Working knowledge in building new virtual and physical systems, Windows.
- Working knowledge of Patch, upgrade and replace existing systems, Windows.
- Deadline driven with a focus on the business
- Ownership and urgency in completing assigned tasks
- Motivated to continue to improve self and team
- Problem solver regardless of technical challenges
- Strong leadership skills
Santa Fe, New MexicoTravel
0-5%Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Come join us as we transform the public sector! Our mission, vision, and values guide everything we do. We're also frequently recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our many awards and accolades . Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people .
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing email@example.com or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.