At United Shore we want the best people. We work with you to ensure your role is tailored to best suit you and your professional goals. You will play a key role in expanding our fast growing development team. We have experienced explosive growth as an emerging leader in the Financial Industry, and are looking for Developers who will lead our growth going forward.
As a Developer at United Shore you will work in a fast paced, results driven .NET environment and be responsible for building a highly scalable enterprise application.
We are looking for the industry's best Developers who on top of unparalleled coding ability, possess exemplary communication and leadership skills.
This position reports directly to one of our Team Leads in Application Development.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
* Develop extensible enterprise software using cutting-edge technology
* Participate in project focused Scrum rituals (standup, grooming, planning, retrospective)
* Work with Architects, Developers and business clients to collaborate and build industry leading software
* Develop and design user interface components, web services and database interactions
* Promote best practices and patterns in software development
* Promote user interface guidelines and standards
* Research and assess new technologies
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
* 3+ Years of experience in .NET software development
* Experience developing enterprise software using MVC, MVVM, or MVP framework
* Relational database experience (SQL, Oracle)
* Ability to work with limited guidance in a team environment
* Expert knowledge of object oriented programming
* This position requires on-site attendance.
* Exemplary communication abilities
* Experience with full SDLC process
* Experience with database design
* Experience in the mortgage industry
* Experience with TFS and SVN
* Computer-related degree
* Experience in an Agile environment
* Estimate and delegate tasks for larger projects
* Experience unit testing
* Knowledge of SOLID principles
THE PLACE & THE PERKS
United Shore is a diverse group of over 3,000 mortgage experts, sales superstars, tech gurus, marketing whizzes and more. We're a $40 billion and growing, family owned and operated company that still feels like family. Our award-winning workplace is home to the #1 wholesale mortgage lender in the nation, United Wholesale Mortgage. And we believe in setting our team members up for success by creating a unique, energetic culture where you can be yourself and still reach your professional goals.
Here are some of the reasons you'll love working here:
* Free fruit, soft drinks and coffee
* Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast, lunch and a stationary food truck featuring $1 sliders
* Wellness area including an in-house primary-care doctor's office, full-time massage therapist and hair salon
* Large, state-of-the-art fitness center with a full-size basketball court, outdoor sand volleyball court, plus Zumba and yoga classes
* Convenience store featuring grab-and-go snacks
* In-house Starbucks and indoor/outdoor caf- with Wi-Fi
* Escape room for team-building activities
* Indoor/outdoor putting greens
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodations. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship. United Shore Financial Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.