Please, no third parties. Permanent residents only.
This is a contract-to-hire opportunity.
This is an onsite job in San Diego, CA and there is no relocation assistance available.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with many teams throughout the organization and participate in continual investigation of process improvement strategies.
- Work effectively in a Scrum environment, working with and motivating peers and team members, and getting things done.
- Improve and extend products product quality.
- Leverage C#.NET and related tools and technologies to develop Windows desktop and web applications.
- Develop, maintain, and provide production support for business-critical legacy applications as well as build next-generation products from the ground up.
- Quickly understand the problem space, assess risks, and overcome and remove impediments.
- Achieve and maximize simplicity though design and refactoring.
- Work in a peer-based team where opportunities to provide leadership and support are both common and shared across multiple team members.
Skills & Requirements:
- 8+ years of experience with enterprise .NET development including a strong architecture background.
- Experience in desktop and commercial web application development in n-tiered environments using .NET/.NET Core, SQL, and IIS.
- Strong proficiency in C#.NET development of Windows desktop and web applications.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and make recommendations for future product development, security, delivery and scalability.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies and ability to adapt and change development methodology as needed.
- Strong CS Fundamentals such as OOP, data structure, algorithms, etc.
- Experience with use of source repositories (Git preferred).
- Proven ability and willingness to write understandable user stories and acceptance tests.
- Exceptional communication, listening and negotiating skills.
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
tags: senior software engineer, senior software architect, senior .net developer, senior .net architect, senior application developer, senior applications developer, senior solutions architect, senior full stack architect, senior full stack developer, senior full-stack architect, senior full-stack developer