We're looking for hands-on, business focused developers who can deliver long-term projects as well as being responsive to short turnaround requests from the trading desks. This is an opportunity to contribute work to a Fortune 100 Corporate Investment Bank and Corporate Technology systems.
This opening is immediate, if interested application window will close before Monday.
Required skills and Experience:
* 3-7 years of Application development on .Net
* Excellent understanding of .NET/C# Core concepts, including SOLID design principles, memory management, multi-threading, and new language features up to .NET 4.6 or 4.7.
* Experience with UI technologies, WPF for desktop applications/addins; or ASP.NET/HTML5 web applications with Modular JS frameworks.
* Experience with Web Services, WEBAPI, REST Services, WCF, etc.
* Experience with full development lifecycle and tools, including Git, Jira, Jenkins etc.
* Experience of a project life-cycle, including breaking requirements down into technical deliverables and estimating required effort.
* Experience with unit testing and mocking frameworks; Test-Driven Development (TDD) experience a plus.
* Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm to work in globally distributed team environments.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
B.S. or M.S. (Computer Science preferred).
W2 preferred, Sponsorship available for those who meet 90% of the criteria.
Located in Downtown Houston, TX.