Title: .NET System Developer
Location: Austin, TX/ Raleigh, NC
Job Type: Contract (Long-term )
The Systems Development Sr. Specialist must be a problem solver who is able to find solutions to problems in efficient manner. The candidate will need to lead and direct other developers to complete a job quickly, completely, and with quality. The Systems Development Sr. Specialist must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Work with Customer to define requirements and business needs
- Understand end user business needs and ensure they are met in software application development and delivery
- Assist with the design, documentation, development, and maintenance of C# applications, including the definition of the organization’s application development framework.
- Produce detailed design specifications from requirement definitions, Program Change Requests, and other sources for projects of any level of complexity
- Provides coaching and mentoring of less experienced peers, and may lead development teams of 3-5 individuals as part of the overall delivery of a specific project
- Reviews work of other developers to ensure quality and adherence to SDLC standards
- Provide estimates that closely match actual efforts to construct and unit test
- Escalate issues to leads and/or managers as appropriate
- Create Windows programs – including WinForms and WPF based applications
- Participate in Operational Reviews
- Lead Design and Code Reviews.
- Assist with the documentation as needed, including technical and functional specifications and screen mockups
- Communicate clearly and effectively with end users, including identifying business rules and logic buried in existing processes
- Ability to take constructive feedback and/or criticism and continue to contribute to the team goals and outcomes
- Experience with the following languages/tools:
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5-8 years of progressively responsible experience in software development
- Must be comfortable working independently with minimal supervision.
- SQL / database knowledge
- Visual Studio 2015+
- Windows Installer
- Click Once deployments
Thanks & Regards