Please call me asap at or email me at
Title: .NET Technical Architect
Location: Remote – “Candidate should be located within 2.5 hours drive to Harrisburg, PA (OR) Local Candidates preferred (OR) should Relocate right away”
Duration: 6 Months
Interview Mode: Phone / Video / Skype
# OF Openings: 1
Start Date: Immediate
Visa Type: ANY – No Visa Restrictions
We are seeking an experienced .NET Technical Architect with proven experience with Microsoft technologies such as C#, SQL, ASP.NET, MVC, .NET CORE, WEB API, LINQ, Blazor, Angular, Oracle, SQL server and Entity Framework.
The candidate will be involved in planning, analyzing, and defining high-level software strategies and solutions. This person should be able to define technical requirements, lead the creation of new processes, technical standards, and policy creation for the long-range plans for meeting IT and customer requirements.
The person selected for this role should quickly gain a clear understanding of the business functional requirements and the IT strategic goals and have the ability to recommend standards, policies and procedures to meet the overall delivery center requirements.
- Development of Information Technology solutions – 10 years
- .Net core 3.1 or greater - 3 years
- ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net Web API – 5 years
- Oracle – 5 years
- Microsoft SQL 2012 or newer - 5 years
- C#.Net – 8 years
- Visual Studio 2017 or newer – 5+ Years
- Experienced with Azure DevOps
- Entity Framework and LINQ – 5+ years
. Blazor 2 years.
. Angular – 3 years.
- Scrum & Agile – 5 years
- CI/CD – 3 years
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Participates/assist in new solution intake requests to help determine scope and technical direction of IT requests
- Participates in the design of applications and tech solutiions.
- Influencing and leading organizational change that positively impacts the Scrum Team via technical recommendations.
- Participates in design code and test reviews as appropriate.
- Provides inputs to test planning.
- Guiding the team and organization to follow Scrum and other agile practices.
- Guiding and coaching the Development Team to become self-organized.
- Helping the Product Owner effectively manage the Product Backlog.
- Facilitating Scrum events as needed.
- Removing impediments to the progress of the Development Team.
- Working with other Scrum Masters to improve the practice and application of Scrum and other agile practices in the organization.
- Completes assigned tasks.
- Communicates accurate and useful status updates.
- Follows quality standards.
- Able to work in a team environment
- Design a SQL database, tables, views. Write database functions and stored procedures.
- Interprets and understands user requirements/design specifications.
- Coordinates the design and development of work estimates.
- Work in an Agile team environment.
Must have strong communication skills; both written and spoken.
Linga Tech Inc,