Want to work in a highly motivated team that works on the latest .Net technology platform in Lafayette, LA? This position will provide exposure to the workflow application for one of the leading healthcare companies. The environment is fast-paced and provides the opportunity to learn both advanced business and technologies.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to make a difference in the Healthcare Industry, this role is for you.
Overall 8 + IT experience with at least 5+ into:
1. Design / Development of C# .NET technology work
2. Experience in both desktop and web based applications
3. Expereince in SSIS and Web Services
4. Expereince in BO and Crystal Reports
1. Work with SA/PO to understand requirements, write User stories
2. Coding, unit testing and supporting different phases of testing.
3. Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards
4. Responsible for production implementation and support activities.
5. Good communication skills. Team Oriented and can work independently.
6. Good written and oral communication skills. Documenting the design specs, unit test results etc.
7. Agile and SDLC experience – at least 2+ years
8. Forward thinking, independent, creative, self-sufficient and go-getter; who can work with less documentation.
Required Skills – C#.NET, ASP.NET, WCF, SSIS, BO Reports, SQL Serve
5+ years C# .Net
4+ years ASP.Net Webforms
3+ years SSIS
3+ years Crystal/BO Reports
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
We understand that success in the IT services business is contingent on retaining and attracting the best talent - talent like you. At CGI, our team of professionals is dedicated and driven to help our clients succeed.
At our Lafayette Center, we are looking for experienced professionals and graduating students interested in IT careers, focusing on those with demonstrated experience in IT and business, strong problem-solving abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills.
While most companies have a vision and mission, CGI goes a step beyond. We have a company dream: "To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of." This dream emphasizes the enjoyment and ownership principles that are essential to CGI's success.
In fact, we strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered and engaged as owners to build their company and grow their careers. This dream as well as our values are what set us apart -