Greeting for the day and hope active for new position.
We have many full time permanents position for Micro services OR API Architect travelling.
Looking forward with you, Kindly let me know your annual base salary and attach your updated resume ASAP.
(Micro Services / Application Architect)
1.Experience in Java (Java 8) development
2. Experience in working with build tools like Maven, Gradle
3. Knowledge of application development with Spring framework. (Spring Boot Web/Security/JPA)
4. Experience in REST web service development using Spring
5. Knowledge of security systems like Oauth 2 and SAML
6. Hands on experience with PostgreSQL and SQL
7. Experience with micro service architecture and 12 factor application
8. Familiarity with source code version control systems like Git/SVN
9. Hands on experience with Docker and Docker Compose.
-Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in API management platforms and API related activities: requirement analysis, solution architecture and design, resource-based API modeling, micro-services architecture
-Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and best-practices
-Strong knowledge of API Management system (any) APIGEE, Akana, CA APIM (Layer7), IBM Connect, Mulesoft,
-Experience with SOAP, REST web services, integration technologies like ESB (Any platform like Mulesoft, WSO2, IBM ESB, Oracle ESB)
-Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in API security standards and implementation (Oauth, OpenId)
-Knowledge regarding APIs applied to business: API Economy, Monetization / Billing, Industry use cases
-Proven track record of acting as SME for API projects
-Knowledge and experience designing and implementing SOA and API Governance
Thanks & Regards
Lead Technical Recruiter
Desk : 609-853-0818 Ext - 2365