Job#: 1286027 Job Description: .Net Developer:
- Position: .Net Developer
- Location: Pennington, NJ, Charlotte, NC, New York, NY, Plano, TX, Atlanta, GA, Phoenix, AZ, Wilmington, DE, Richmond, VA, Jacksonville, FL or Kennesaw, GA
- Onsite: Must be on site 3 days a week
- Duration: 3-4 month Contract to hire
- About the Organization: One of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individuals, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
- Project: Modernization of internal-use and customer-facing applications.
- Tech Stacks/Programming Languages: C#, .Net, Angular and Unit Testing
- Compensation: 62-70/hr range depending on level of experience
Modernization of internal-use and customer-facing applications. Migrating older versions of .NET Framework and MVC to .NET Core. Implementing more containerized code. In some instances migrating older versions of Angular to newer.
- Full Stack Engineers with .NET and Angular. Will see, on an ad hoc basis, some .NET back-end only, and .NET with SSIS and SSRS.
Nice to Have:
- .NET framework (4.5+)
- Angular (2-6 okay, 7+ preferred)
- Basic unit testing
- .NET Core
- Cloud experience (Azure preferred if any)
Ability to communicate remotely (via Teams, Zoom, etc) is important. Proactive communication.Additional Benefits:
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at