Join a growing development team as a .Net C# Developer/UI Developer to maintain and develop new and existing projects. The applicant will need to be bright, imaginative, creative and seeking a smaller development environment where their potential to grow with the position will be maximized through the challenging projects and deliverables.
- Developing and maintaining high-quality software products while supporting the organization's standards and infrastructure, using Microsoft .NET Framework, SQL and integrated system components
- Design, develop and deliver high-quality user interfaces based upon customers' and product managers' specifications
- Supporting and complying with documented software process and procedure requirements spanning all phases of software product life cycle
- Perform software analysis, research, development, testing and maintenance activities
- Collaborating with and mentoring other team members, and assisting with code reviews
- Assisting with production of software documentation and updating existing documentation
This is a permanent full-time position. Contractors DO NOT apply. We DO NOT offer sponsorship. Applicants must be permanent residents or U.S. citizens.
BS/BA in Computer Science or directly related field (e.g., Information Technology, Information Science, etc.) +4 years of related experience
- Minimum 3 years in backend software design in SQL Server 2005 through 2014, Stored procedures, ASP.NET, C#, SSRS
- Expertise with Visual Studio (2008/2010/2012)
- Experience using Web Services and APIs
- Legacy application integration skills
- Experience with front end UI design required
Interstate offers the following benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Company paid life insurance
- Health and dental insurance
- Company paid short term disability
- Supplemental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Plus more!