CBTS is searching for a SQL Server/.NET Developer responsible for supporting and maintaining business-critical systems. Candidate is also responsible for identifying and implementing improvements.
- Work closely with Business leadership to provide innovative, scalable enterprise solutions in support of the company s data integration goals
- Responsible for delivery of projects, programs and tactics covering all aspects of data ingestion at American Risk Services
- Engaging hands-on in complex data challenges and Information Management projects to assist delivery of deep insights from data
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to understand business requirements and deliver effective solutions
- Develop a deep understanding of data sources and know exactly how, when and which data to use to solve business problems.
- Manage numerous requests concurrently and strategically, prioritizing when necessary
- Bachelor s degree in computer science or related IT field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Data Management, using SQL
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in .NET Application Development
- 3+ Years experience with ETL technologies, SSIS preferred
- 3+ Years experience with report generation, SSRS preferred
- 3 + Years experience with Relational Databases (Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Functions, Views, Packages)
Additional Success Factors
- Proven track record of delivering scalable and reliable solutions through multiple cycles
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly the ability to synthesize complex issues/scenarios into easy-to-understand concepts and storytelling
- Attention to detail with self-discipline, strong ownership and accountability and drive for results
- Understanding of, or eagerness to learn insurance principles for auto and specialty vehicle
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in ambiguous situations
- Act with integrity in all ways and at all times, remaining honest, transparent, and respectful in all relationships
- Foster open collaboration and constructive dialogue with everyone around you
- Continuously learning and innovating new solutions, influencing and responding to change
- Focus on superior outcomes and calibrate work processes for outstanding results
Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.