Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems.
- Duties to include encoding, testing, debugging and installing programs and/or code to support Client s application systems follow coding and framework standards, designs, and best practices.
- Consults with Client end-users to clarify program objectives and identify current operating procedures, and staff to implement application changes per Client security policy and change management processes.
- Minimum 3 + years of experience with C#, MVC, WCF,ASP.net, RESTFul web services, XML, SQL
- Familiar with Agile Scrum and Kanban concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Wide degree of creativity and team work is expected.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 4 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
Preferred Skills: Agile Methodologies, Web API, Mock Framework, MSMQ, Windows Services