This individual will participate in full lifecycle development of web applications utilizing cutting edge Microsoft technologies to include design, development, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance of applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in all phases of software development with a focus on design, development, and implementation using the .Net Framework, C#, MVC, Oracle PL/SQL or other programming language
- Education / Experience -Typical background for this position is advance study/knowledge in the field of computer science or software engineering along with advanced knowledge of software development and methodologies.
- Clearance Requirement - Candidates may be subject to a government background investigation and must meet eligibility criteria for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship is required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Skills required:2. Entity Framework, LINQ4. Telerik RADcontrols6. Web services: XML, JSONSkills desired (nice to have):2. Mobile web & app development (jQuery mobile, HTML5, PhoneGap, Icenium)
- 1. Experience with Agile Methodology
- 7. Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- 3. SQL Server 2008, SQL queries, Stored Procedures
- 1. ASP.NET 4.0 (C#) - Visual Studio 2010, IIS, TFS
- 3. Microsoft certification (MCPD, MCTS, MCSD)
- Candidates must be US citizen and will be required to undergo a background investigation and obtain a DoD Secret clearance. Existing secret clearance a plus.