Apex Systems Is Looking For A 100% Remote .NET Back End Engineer
The .NET Back End Engineer role is responsible for taking technology innovations to the next level. The primary responsibility of the position will be to manage and execute the design, development and delivery of technology that enables great customer experiences.
- Develop and execute production grade code: through vision, definition, planning, execution, deployment and sustainment.
- Partner with Product Management to build great customer experiences.
- Work with technology leadership to identify and implement new technologies and techniques that can improve our overall platform performance and ultimate customer experience.
- Manage consistency, reliability, supportability and observability across our services.
- Effectively communicate to pull people together and enable them to find solutions to challenges they encounter.
- Analyze product tradeoffs and deliver simple and intuitive products that just work.
- Develop and maintain relationships with diverse teams spanning all organizational levels to effectively gain trust and buy-in.
- Perform all other job related duties as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field; or equivalent education and experience.
- At least 6 years of experience delivering commercial cloud (Azure/AWS) and backend software products and services at enterprise to internet scale or experience in a related area.
- Previous experience with software development in a production environment (java/C++/other).
- Strong understanding of all software layers including UI, service, data store and communication layers.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a resort setting.
- Previous experience with distributed computing, enterprise-wide systems, agile-based development, Scrum, Kanban or other agile methodology and experience working in a DevOps culture and with distributed teams.
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes, Kafka, DynamoDB
Qualified Candidates Can Send a Word Copy of Their Resume to Morgan, at
- This is not intended to include every duty or responsibility of the job nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do this job.
*Please note that as a contract employee with Apex Systems, you'd be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program.*
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or