Role: Sr. Software Engineer Location: Bentonville, AR (Remote start) Duration: Contract to HireOverview:
A reputable and global retail client in the Northwest Arkansas area is looking to bring on a Sr. Software Engineer to work on medium to large projects to develop high level designs. The team will design and develop high quality software features and functionality using latest technologies and frameworks. Key details are listed below.
If interested in this .NET Developer role, or any other .NET Development opportunities in the greater Bentonville area, send a resume to Lee Holmes, technical recruiter, via
*You can register to receive job alerts that match your criteria from Apex via http://itcareers.apexsystems.com/ and contact me if you see one you'd like to pursue (we recommend applying if you meet 80%+ of qualifications and are interested in the rest)!* Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Participate in technical discussions with cross functional teams for program level deliverables and software architecture using Agile methodology.
- Participate in discovery phase of medium to large projects to develop high level design.
- Follow agile SDLC life cycle (Requirements, Architecture, Design, Development, Deployment of the application, Support/Maintenance, and retrospective for continuous improvement) to deploy working code on time and to specification in a fast-paced environment.
- Design and develop high quality software features and functionality using latest technologies and frameworks.
- Optimize software systems and designs to improve performance and scalability. Participate in end to end service implementations, data feeds ingestion, and orchestration.
- Troubleshoot and quickly resolve business and production issues as well as customer requests.
- Work across geographic boundaries to assist offshore engineers to understand technical specifications and business logic.
- At least 6 years' experience with .net core or framework
- Unit Testing
- BDD Testing
- Code reviews
- Design Experience
- Cloud experience preferably Azure - Azure Q, Cosmos, Storage
- Batch scheduling
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or