YASH Technologies, an IT consulting and technology services company headquartered in East Moline, IL, is growing and has many opportunities for the serious IT professional. With a reach across six continents, YASH a leading global professional services company provides a range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, automation & operations.
We are actively looking for a .Net Developer/Lead. If you or your consultant are actively looking for a new job please share your profile.
Role: .Net Developer/Lead
Duration: Full Time
As a .NET Full Stack Application Lead you will lead a team to deliver solutions on .NET and React based on Azure technologies while implementing software engineering best practices. You will lead the delivery team and guide them to provide quality delivery, within budget and on time. You will work closely with the technical team guiding them, reviewing code, help overcome technical challenges and be hands on with code where needed.
- Work closely with the Product Owner to ensure business needs, functional and non-functional requirements are understood and that user stories are detailed so that appropriate design decisions can be taken.
- Define coding, configuration and other software engineering standards and guidelines in keeping with established best practices with help of Software Engineering Manager and Architect.
- Ensure software engineering best practices are implemented for all phases of the project.
- Take Leadership of end-end product including React front end, .NET Restful Microservices, Automated Acceptance Test.
- Help Technical team overcome challenges, Review Code, address Pull Requests, be hands on where needed.
- Ensure implementation of branching, release, and deployment strategies as well as automation.
- Ensure implementation of testing strategies covering all aspects of testing with more focus on shift-left and test-driven development & behavioral driven development.
- Ensure code quality and test coverage using tools such as SonarQube.
- Review technical artefacts produced during all phases of the project.
- Recommend sizing for DEV, QA/Staging environments, not just PROD/DR and ensure these are set up per requirements.
- Work with development team members to resolve issues and skill gaps, if any.
- Contribute to team and client's best practices repository.
- Evangelize creation and consumption of re-usable components.
- You must have 10+ years of experience delivery of enterprise solutions predominantly using the Microsoft stack.
- Experience implementing applications based on modern application architectures such as Microservices using Restful Services and Serverless.
- Minimum 3 years of experience delivering solutions using the Azure Cloud.
- Experience developing front -end application, preferably using React.
- Experience in implementing proven frameworks and methodologies such as 12 factor app, Agile, Scrum, LeSS, Nexus, Kanban
- Experience implementing CI/CD using Azure DevOps
- Experience in testing and test automation tools such as Selenium, XUnit, Puppeteer
- Led and/or participated in Digital Transformation initiatives
- Proficient in creation of quality technical documents
- Strong communication skills, including presentation skills, including at CTO level
- Expertise in any one industry or business vertical