Email resume to HR at bricklogix.com
Functional Title: Programmer
Work Location: 44-36 Vernon Blvd, Long Island City, NY 11101
Anticipated Start Date: 7/15/2020
Expected Project Duration: 24 months
Programmer (.Net Developer) will be working closely with decision makers within the organization to provide scalable solutions utilizing Microsoft .Net framework. The Programmer will be responsible for designing, developing, integrating and supporting a wide variety of distributed applications, along with quickly identifying and resolving problems. Programmer will act as a facilitator for change and process improvement by utilizing existing and new technology trends. Programmer will provide objective viewpoints and generate ideas that would benefit the overall goal of the organization. Programmer will apply technology to business solutions and perform POC (proof of concept) which is instrumental to the success in this development role.
- 84 months of experience in software analysis, design, estimation, development, testing, enhancements, support, and related activities for public sector transportation services organization involving more than 3000 vehicles\routes.
- 84 months of experience in using MS Visual Studio 2010/2015/2017 and experience in database design, optimization, and maintenance in SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 ·
- 84 months of experience in implementing security best practices at application and database level.
- 84 months of experience conducting unit testing and integration testing and drafting related documents and maintaining bug tracker.
- 72 months of experience in building SSIS packages and SSRS reports.
- 72 months of experience in using VSS/TFS for source code management.
- 48 months of experience in Cloud application development and DevOps processes
- 48 months experience in applying design patterns.
- Bachelor’s degree
Special Requirements: Fingerprinting for selected consultant