Job Title : .Net / C# Developer (223)
Location: Tempe, AZ (Must live in the Phoenix, AZ area)
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Work Status Acceptable: s/s
Interview mode : 2 video Interviews
The manager is firm on wanting a local candidate who can work a hybrid schedule of two days in office.
The required skills have changed a bit. The required skills are now: 5+ years of .Net and C#
Preferred skills include: Angular JS, SQL Server, WPF, Azure DevOps, PaaS migration configuration, MVC, MVVM
The Senior Developer position will perform duties related to the design, build, test and deployment of packaged and custom software solutions in support of the Supply & Trading & Fuels business processes. The position will perform troubleshooting, data analysis, recommend solutions and provide fixes to daily operational issues encountered by the users of the Supply & Trading & Fuels users.
The ideal candidate will:
• Possess skills in C#, Angular JS, SQL Server, WPF, Azure DevOps, PaaS migration configuration, MVC, MVVM
• Write high quality code that is robust and easy to maintain.
• Build flexible systems choosing simple, straightforward solutions over more complex ones.
• Have a strong understanding of relational databases and SQL.
• Have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Have experience with iterative and agile development methodologies (both Scrum and Kanban).
• Have knowledge and experience with web services design and implementation.