#558 .NET DEVELOPER
The .Net Developer will design, develop, test, implement, maintain and support software applications that are delivered on time and within budget.
- Interface with the clients, provide requirement analysis and determine design intent
- Evaluate and develop different approaches regarding .Net application designs
- Analyze system requirements of design
- Analyze existing design and the impact and compatibility of new features
- Develop application workflows and diagrams to illustrate sequence of programming steps
- Design and implement security measures for the applications
- Develop .Net applications and perform software reviews
- Observe display screen and print output to detect syntax or logical errors for the program test
- Use diagnostic software to detect errors
- Develop UAT protocols
- Create and maintain design and technology documents
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 6+ years’ experience in .Net and web services, Microsoft platform, mobile, web, social media and SQL server (2008/2012)
- .NET 4.0 - C# (6+ years) (key requirement), Visual Studio 2013/2015 and Changepoint
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development
- In-depth Experience working in development teams utilizing Agile Methodologies
- Required proficiency in application modeling and requirements definition disciplines utilizing Unified Modeling Language (UML), and use cases among other tools
- Proficiency in developing and understanding sequence diagrams, class models, etc.
- Entity Framework 5.0 / CodeFirst or Database First / Database Driven (required)
- HTML 5/Twitter Bootstrap
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 31 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*