Title- .Net Developer (Remote for the time being)
Location- Plano, TX
Duration- 3 Months Contract To Permanent Hire
The Full Stack .Net Developer will analyze, describe, plan and implement deliverables to solve complex technical issues. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and quality product are essential in this position.
• Prepare and maintain code for multiple internal applications and investigate and resolve any defects.
• Enhance existing applications by analyzing business objectives and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
• Proactively seek to investigate and develop skills in new technologies; share and implement new technologies where appropriate.
• Monitor everyday usage of applications and provide required support with a high degree of customer service.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Actively promotes GUEST customer service standards; develops effective relationships at all levels of the organization.
• Participates in team concepts and promote a team effort; performs duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Regular and reliable attendance is required for the job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. Combination of education, specialty certifications and experience in related area will be considered in lieu of degree.
• 7 - 10 years of experience with full stack web development.
• Experience and knowledge with web services and code version tools.
• EMR and Claims Knowledge a plus