Seeking an experienced .Net Developer to work on an existing system. This is a long term, on-going contract opportunity in Torrance, CA
* B.S. Computer Science or Bachelor*s Degree in a related field.
* Minimum 2-3 years in backend software design in SQL Server 2000 or 2005, Stored procedures, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#
* Working knowledge of software engineering, software development, solution architecture and implementation of medium to large scale systems across multiple platforms
* Ability to collaborate with multiple disciplines across the enterprise
* Understanding of technology strategy, technology standards, roadmaps, and practices
* Technical aptitude of multi‐tier and cross‐platform architectures across the enterprise
* Understanding in the information technology landscape ‐ stretching from infrastructure, network, client, server, emerging technology standards and trends
* Experience with DevOps, Agile
* Assigned to units of work, varies from >100 hour enhancements, up to team member on a large project.
* Responsible for gathering requirements, functional and Detailed analysis/design, testing (unit, integration, system, user acceptance), implementation, documentation, warranty.
* Defining architectural solutions to meet application requirements.
* Providing status to Project Manager/Lead, as needed.
Nice to haves:
* Project Management skills
* E-commerce integration skills
* Adobe Photoshop skills
* Excellent knowledge of Transact SQL
* Working experience with Content Management Systems
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org