VDart is a IT staffing firm based out of Atlanta, GA specializing in Digital & Emerging technologies. Founded in 2007, VDart has over 1700+ employees and contractors spread across 3 continents. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in UK, Mexico, Canada and India, we provide talent solutions to global customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. We provide deep technology and domain expertise in BFSI, Energy & Utility, Technology, CPG & Retail industry verticals. VDart is an award winning organization recognized on Inc 500 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle's Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC's National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young's Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more.
Title: .Net Developer
Location: Glen Allen, VA
Full Time Permanent
Skills: C# with .NET Framework
Minimum 8 years of .NET/Java (web) development experience
- Loves coding and has extensive coding experience in web applications.
- Very strong understanding of OO design, Database concepts & Design, SQL
- Exposure to web-technologies like AJAX, jQuery, WCF, web services, JSON, CSS, etc.
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns, Strong on Analysis & Design.
- Working knowledge and proponent of Unit testing using Nunit
- Hands-on ownership and responsibility for technical aspects of project delivery and solution
– Must have worked on any DI frameworks and another related framework
- Must have worked on any ORM Frameworks
- Very good written and spoken communication.
- The aspiration to remain technical and grow as much technically.
- Stays updated with technology advances through experimenting with, e.g. Metro UI, RIA, HTML5, etc.
- Good communication verbal and written
- IaaS, PaaS, and Services knowledge
- knowledge of SyntBots for modernizing CCAT tool
- Should be able to create rules in SyntBots for modernize CCAT tool
- Should able to deploy the application on the cloud environment
- Should able to debug and resolve the issues in Dev/Test/Production environment
- knowledge of CI/CD
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with the desired qualifications and your candidate accepts the role, you can earn a generous referral fee. We want to hire the best talent available and are committed to building great teams and partnerships.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Job
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc