ASSYST is looking to hire a full time .Net Developer to work in house in our Sterling, VA headquarters.
**** MUST BE A US CITIZEN WITH THE ABILITY TO OBTAIN A SECRET CLEARANCE ****
**** NO Corp to Corp please ****
****Local candidates only please. ****
Position and Skill Requirements:
- At minimum Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited Four-Year College or university with major course work in computer science
- Experience with full life cycle web application development and implementation.
- Ability to analyze existing systems and ascertain users requirement, and translate that into software designs.
- Exposure to Microsoft SQL Server Database for the purpose of software development.
- Exposure toT-SQL programming language, including stored procedures and user defined functions.
- Exposure to Microsoft .NET technology: ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET and C#.
- Familiarity in development of reports using SQL Server Reporting Services 2008 or higher.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Internet Information Servers.
- Exposure to source control systems such as Microsoft Foundation Server.
- Proven ability to Multi-task (work on multiple projects in parallel).
- Efficient communication and collaboration with staff in the internal partners and external vendors.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, employee stock ownership plan, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and more in order for our employees to maintain a secure work/life balance.
ASSYST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.