Apex Systems is seeking a Senior .NET Developer located in Central New Jersey looking to join one of our largest banking clients team!
The job description and details have been listed below. After looking over the opportunity, if you are interested in learning more please email your most updated resume to technical recruiter Lily Nolan SR. .NET Developer Pennington, NJ Position Summary
- Is responsible for the design and delivery of front-end components of complex technology projects.
- Duties may include the research and documentation of process and data flows, query design, distributed application design, development and testing.
- Leads meetings between application teams and the line of business.
- Leads and/or participates in the requirements, design, development, and implementation of systems development and programming as well as technical support after implementation.
- Should be able to integrate quickly with a physically dispersed team.
- Responsible for components of highly complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities.
- Should have demonstrable expertise in distributed systems programming, especially in the UI layer and preferably in Angular/React.
- Able to provide and communicate complex technology solutions across differing audiences.
- 5+ years of front-end development experience building high-performance, enterprise-scale web applications.
- Extensive hands-on experience with ASP.NET, MVC.NET, VS2015/VS2017.
- Hands on experience with different versions of the .net framework.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Angular development stack including Node.js, npm and Webpack.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks such as NUnit, MUnit.
- Experience building and integrating REST APIs
- Good understanding of version control and source code management using Git.
- Prior experience working in an Agile, CI/CD environment.
- Debug sw debugging skills are needed.
- Bitbucket and Jenkins are a must.
- Responsible for the deployment side of the application.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Experienced with low level Windows Environment and operations systems. Should be comfortable in areas such as command line, batch files, IIS logs, Event Viewer, GAC and virtual directories.
- Knowledge of TypeScript, angular and React js is a plus.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or