.Net Software Developer
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Prepare scripts to create and modify existing Oracle tables, create indexes, constraints, triggers, views, etc., code stored procedures and packages, convert and migrate data when necessary.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot various rules, calculations, and data issues on application reports using Crystal Reports.
- Mentor and assist other programmers, both state and consultant, providing guidance for debugging, troubleshooting, securing and deploying applications, data access, data communications and system architecture configurations.
- Use a source code repository, such as Tortoise SVN or Visual SVN, or TFS for checking source code in and out, and branching off new versions of the source code.
- Coordinate incidents and service requests for the application
- Coordinate service requests with various Chief Operating Office personnel for releases and changes for the application.
- Diagnose and debug production issues reported via ITSM. Escalate critical calls as necessary and join bridge calls to assist in diagnosis.
Minimum of 7 years experience
- using Microsoft Visual Studio to develop n-tier web applications using ASP.NET MVC framework with 1000+ users.
- developing and maintaining web applications that utilize modern backend technologies using C# and modern programming principles; Object-oriented, scalable, maintainable, single-responsibility and application security standards.
- with Oracle: Database design and modelling, PL/SQL coding and debugging, stored procedures, packages, indexes, triggers, creating tables, etc., including the use of a tool to write and test SQL code and manipulate data.
- with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) application integration including development of secure .Net web-services using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), SOAP/Restful APIs, message and queue processing, and/or an Enterprise Service Bus.
Minimum of 5 years experience
- in automated unit testing, utilization of Git and Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2010 or later, for development activities and code repositories
- interpreting, analyzing and extracting core use cases from complex business requirements and building the logic within an application's code to meet those requirements.
Minimum of 4 years experience
- interpreting Visual Basics 6 (VB6) code and structure.
And at least 3 years experience
- in ASP.Net Core MVC framework.