Atrilogy is seeking a .NET Developer
for a full-time position with their direct client in Tempe, AZ. JOB SUMMARY
Responsible for developing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting moderately complex applications, programs, websites, databases, and systems. Individual is a learned professional responsible for resolving problems of moderate difficulty through analyzing possible solutions utilizing standard procedures. Works under limited supervision. Technical guidance required for unusual and/or complex problems/projects. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts a full range of programming tasks including program design, development, debugging, estimating, unit testing, and documentation for a variety of applications, systems, databases, or websites.
- Gathers and interprets system requirements and develops detailed system specifications. Formulates and documents design alternatives and recommendations.
- Designs, implements, and executes test plans. Prepares systems test data and prepares program documentation.
- Reviews application modules and checks compliance with application architecture standards.
- Provides ongoing maintenance of applications, systems, databases, or websites.
- Provides application support including on-call (after hours, weekends, holidays) for priority issues. Troubleshoots complex production issues. Evaluates and follows through on issues and problems until resolved or escalated.
- Conducts analysis to determine and plan for new programs, system integrations, or system upgrades.
- Conducts analysis for the evaluation and selection of new vendor software solutions and packages.
- May provide training and technical guidance to less experienced staff.
- .Net, C#, Visual Studio, React, Angular 5 or higher
- Experience with Azure or Sitecore is a major plus!
or immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.