Founded in 2001, Blue Canopy is an award-winning provider of business solutions in the public and commercial sectors. We're focused on delivering outcomes that matter by combining the best use of technology, process improvement, and the system of governance. Our Mission is to serve our clients and help them achieve success by combining governance, industry experience, and information technology excellence.
At Blue Canopy, innovation, collaboration, and teamwork are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to hiring, retaining, and developing best-in-class professionals because we recognize that our team is what differentiates us in the marketplace as an industry-leader. We are driven by excellence, committed to integrity, and inspired to achieve limitless possibilities.
Blue Canopy is currently seeking a FT Senior .net Developer to provide onsite support in (Reston,VA).
* Analyzes, designs, develops, tests, implements and supports systems and programs within allocated budgets.
* Establishes good working relationships with user departments learning and understanding their business.
* Develops system/program specifications while providing maintainability and efficiency in the use of computer resources. Adheres to published systems and programming standards and guidelines.
* Investigates and analyzes existing situations, and proposes estimates for various phases of the project. Participate in informal feasibility studies as required for major projects.
* Develops clear program specifications.
* Investigates application maintenance problems and makes corrections as required to prevent reoccurrence.
* Provides systems support as required both during and after normal working hours.
* Continues to enhance technical skills through formal education, self study, or the application of new technologies to business solutions.
* Communicates effectively with and updates senior IS personnel.
* Manage various PC and web applications projects
* Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
* Assist with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
* 2 -3 years IT operation with strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices
* 3-5 years Microsoft SQL Server experience4
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
* Minimum of 4 yrs. proven experience in building windows/web-based applications with involvement in multiple full life-cycle projects.
* Hands-on experience with building .Net applications with Visual Studio 2008/2015, ASP.NET and C# ,MVC ,WPF, MVVM and Entity Framework
* Experience with relational databases, preferably SQL Server.
* SSIS, SSRS,OpenXML knowledge is a plus.
* Strong project management skill and analytical skill.
* Self-motivated and able to work independently on defined tasks.
* Strong team player and committed to the success of the group.
* Strong communication and presentation skills.
* Position applies technical aspects of application systems and programming and performs complex analytical tasks.
* BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems degree or equivalent experience required.
* Professional Degree, if required
Clearance Required: N/A
As a full-time employee of Blue Canopy, you are eligible for an attractive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, life insurance, and short-term and long-term disability insurance. Our benefits also include paid holidays, Paid-Time-Off (PTO), a company-sponsored 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement plan, and flexible spending accounts to allow you to pay for Health, Dependent care and Commuter costs with pre-tax income.
Blue Canopy, LLC is EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability