With more than 193,000 people in over 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law
Title: .Net Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Full time role
Duties & Responsibilities:
Development duties will include (provide as much details as possible):
· Supporting the live application in the production and Certification environment
· Managing and working on incidents based on their prioritization.
· Inform key stakeholders and business on the incident status.
· Perform key daily activities as part of the support.
· Co-ordinate and quarter back various teams on conference bridges for Patching, Deployment and issue remediation.
· Communication with users to gather requirements and analyze/address issues
· Investigating and fixing bugs / Participating in test execution cycles
· Interact with other technology groups as needed
· Coordinate with users and developers located in different geographic regions
Skill, Experience & General information Required:
Basic Technical Requirements
· MS SQL Server 2000 / 2005 / 2008 R2 / 2012 with SSIS, SSRS, Stored Procedure, Views, Functions and Triggers (4 years plus).
· Strong programming skills with emphasis on SQL and stored procedures.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Exposure to the Payments industry
· Experience with any messaging architecture would be a great plus
· Experience with Microservices and NodeJS will be a plus