As an individual contributor or part of a development team, participates in the development of unique integrated systems, including consultation on development of functional specifications, developing and designing interfaces between applications components and diagrams detailed workflow charts and writes documentation to describe the integrated system’s design. Identifies and implements solutions to client’s operating problems.
1. Participates in the development of unique integrated systems. Performs development activities. Tests each system to detect syntax or logic errors and makes modifications to increase operating efficiency.
2. Develops and designs interfaces between applications components and diagrams detailed workflow charts to illustrate the sequence of steps that the program must follow.
3. Consults with Supervisor, Project Managers, colleagues and Clients early in the requirements definitions phase to determine functional specifications for unique systems. Provides information to ensure that all parties have a complete understanding of the application and resolves questions of program content, data input and data output requirements.
4. Conducts load tests to ensure stability and reliability in developed applications and then writes documentation to describe the integrated system’s design Assists Project Managers and Client Service Representatives with solving client's operating problems. Recreates steps taken by user to locate source of problem. Develops and implements a corrective action plan.
5. May provide weekly detailed development status reports, perform change orders, embed quality assurance techniques in daily activities, and participate in code reviews/walk-throughs to ensure standards are followed.
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact