Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feels and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
We are seeking skilled developers to join a fast-paced software development effort to support enhancements and code fixes for the client's application. As a core member of our development team, you will design, develop and modify software solutions that solve problems, improve business operations, and manage the complexity inherent with technology change.
CBO Cloud Engineering Team
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
• 3-6 years designing, developing and modifying software systems and custom components using modern full stack dev stack .NET/ ASP.NET
• Must be able to analyze user requirements to derive technical software design and performance requirements
• 3-6 years developing software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with end users' requirements; analyze systems flow and work processes; and investigate problem areas
• Proven hands on experience developing and executing test procedures for software components
• Must have experience working on an agile projects
• Collaborating with cross-functional team to ensure understanding of all requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Must live near, or relocate to, Lake Mary, FL, Gilbert, AZ, or Mechanicsburg, PA
• Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available