Enterprise Engineering, Inc. is an established, reliable technology provider delivering robust, scaleable financial services solutions.
**NO THIRD PARTY OR AGENCY RESUMES PLEASE. ONLY THOSE THAT CAN WORK AS W2 EMPLOYEES OR INDEPENDENT CORPORATIONS**
Senior DB2 Developer
A major financial Institution is looking for a seasoned Application DB2 Developer to support a legacy modernization initiative for its wealth management business. Job Duties:
- Support and assist with the analysis of legacy Native Store Procedures in use for collecting data in support of existing operation data store.
- Assess stored procedure code sets to be modernized and reengineered into Java Web Services
- Support Application Development effortsby work closely with client SMEs and Java Development leads to translate stored procedures in Java services
- Pro-actively identify interdependencies to support successful migration to Java services
- Assist and support the Development team as part of the Liberty Server deployment
- Aid programmers during development, responding to questions and providing guidance when necessary.
- 5 -10 years DB2 Development experience.
- Proficient in IBM Native SQL Stored Procedures.
- Understands stored procedures, SQL, SQL queries and performance optimization.
- High aptitude and experience in DB2 Development techniques.
- Solid SQL development skills.
- Light exposure to mq and redis would be a plus
- Knowledge of an/or experience with Application Development practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Financial Services industry experience required, Wealth Management a plus.
Salary commensurate with experience.
EEI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please feel free to visit our website at www.joineei.com.
Please send resumes to email@example.com