Experis/ManpowerGroup has partnered with a Federal Integrator to assist them in identifying a .Net Developer for their end client in Chantilly, VA.
Must be local and eligible for a Public Trust Clearance.
Job Description Overview:
- Uses Agile methodologies to design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software. Evaluates effectiveness.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Acts as team leader on projects. Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of others on the development team.
- Participates in development of software user manuals and technical reports.
- Agile certification
- Work with product owners and colleagues to interpret feature requests and develop software in iterative design/build/test cycles using an Agile development process
- Regularly check code into our continuous integration pipeline to incrementally build our overall system and get immediate feedback on build performance
- Develop and expand unit and integration tests which will be automatically run by the build pipeline for developer feedback
- Minimum of one (1) years of recent experience developing and implementing software solutions using SharePoint
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience working in an Agile environment
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)