STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions company with 28 years' of experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a .NET Core Developer III for a contract opening with one of our Fortune 500 clients located in Charlotte, NC!
This is a Contract Opportunity
with our company that MUST
be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position
. The details are below. .NET Core Developer III Role Summary
This position will function as a Sr. IT Applications Analyst (Application Developer- III) for an assigned set of applications in support of nuclear operations. This position will analyze, investigate, and remediation problems associated with his/her assigned applications, as well as plan, schedule, coordinate, and implement those changes. This position will also analyze, plan, develop, and implement enhancements and upgrades to assigned applications, as well as participate in building new applications when assigned.General Functions and Outcomes:
- Full life-cycle activities for interfaces between systems (typically SSIS ETL) including requirements, design, coding, implementation, troubleshooting, and monitoring.
- For small to medium sized Agile projects assigned to the durable team: Full application lifecycle roles depending on skills and availability.
- Attain and maintain security qualifications required to work on nuclear-related applications and sensitive data.
- Follow company IT processes and procedures for managing changes, managing code, handling assigned tickets, and using our company standard tools.
- Learn our nuclear customers' business processes to understand application issues and appropriately prioritize work.
How to Apply
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience.
- Microsoft: Solid experience in our primary technical platforms (currently Microsoft .NET winforms, C#.NET, .NET webforms, .NET web services, .Net Core, SQLServer 2016+
- Experience with additional Microsoft and .NET technologies, including Bootstrap, JQuery, JSON, MVC, Angular 7, SSRS reporting, SSIS ETL, GitHub, Jenkins, Bit Bucket and DevOps tools.
- Experience with mobile iOS app development: Xamarin, XCode, Swift, Git.
- Experience working in KANBAN/SCRUM Agile development environment and using tools like JIRA, FishEye, Crucible.
- Ability to analyze functional requirements, develop technical and functional specifications for new and existing applications.
- Experience leading software development efforts for in-house applications and replacement projects.
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting the critical production application suite for Generation.
: send resume and contact information to Telicia McGee
, at firstname.lastname@example.org
. The S 3 Difference
The global mission of S 3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you're eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans