Role:Sr.Net Developer Location: Sandiego,CA Duration: 6+ Months Terms: Corp to Corp Primary Skills:
- AngularJS, Angular 1.5+, AJAX, Bootstrap, TypeScript, jQuery, C#, .NET framework 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5
- SQL Server
- Web API, Web Services and SOA
Secondary Skill Set :
Roles and Responsibilities :
We are actively seeking a Senior .Net Lead Engineers to help build the next generation of our Auto Physical Damage products, and help maintain the existing product line. We are hoping to a solid backend or full stack C#/.NET Lead/Architect with the desire to learn and solid experience in SQL, web services, and SaaS.
- Work as part of a Scrum team to deliver technology solutions in an Agile fashion including but not limited to sprint planning, standup calls, and sprint retrospectives.
- Adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
- Assist in third level support of applications once delivered into Production.
- Understand, define, and develop product requirements; providing development estimates as needed.
- Use test driven development
- Write technical specifications and test plans as necessary; conduct and assist in unit and integration testing.
- Conduct unit, load, performance, and integration testing.
- 5+ years working within a .NET environment.
- Familiarity with Java and Spring Boot technologies is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Object-oriented design/programming, n-tier web applications, XML, ASP,ASP.Net and relational databases.
- Experience with SOA principles and practices.
- Experience developing web services (REST or SOAP) and XML
- Experience in an Agile Scrum development environment.
- Experience with test driven development (TDD), unit tesitng, and continuous deployment principles.
- • Strong advocate of a process-driven software development lifecycle.
- • Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- • Strong organizational skills.
- • Ability to work in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment.
Personal Skills and Qualities:
• Self-motivated with strong team spirit;
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to work independently and ability to work within a team;
• Ability to communicate well with client