NEW POSITION!! Send in your resume along with salary expectation, availability, and contact information ASAP.
Kyra Solutions, Inc. is a premier Information Technology Consulting Organization established in 1997 and headquartered in Lakeland, Florida. Kyra is a prime vendor of the State of Florida and provides high quality IT Consulting Services to its clients. Kyra has been in the IT Industry for 20 years and has been serving the IT Public Sector within the State of Florida for the past 15 years. The company has won numerous awards for its aggressive growth and quality of project execution; which include:
Job Title: .Net Developer in Tallahassee, FL Duration: Long Term
Required Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
* Minimum 5 years of experience creating documentation (e.g. system, program, user, technical).
* Minimum 5 years of experience developing business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in development of new code.
* Minimum 5 years of experience participating in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in systems analysis, design and an understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies.
* Minimum 5 years of experience developing database driven applications in a Microsoft Visual Studio.Net environment with C#, VB6, VB.NET, ASP, and Oracle 10g.
* Minimum 5 years of experience using Microsoft SQL Server through 2008 and Oracle 10g.
* Minimum 5 years of experience using Microsoft Visual Source Safe and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
* Minimum 5 years of experience using object-oriented development techniques.
* Minimum 5 years of experience using 3-tier logical/physical architect applications.
* Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with technical.
Preferred Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
* Programming and systems analysis experience.
* Experience working in an intermediate professional level role.
* Experience developing solutions requiring analysis and research.
* Experience working on small to large, complex projects that require skill in multiple technical environments and in a specific business area.
* Experience working on one or more projects as a project team member or as a project lead.
* Experience using Crystal Reports Server and Windows Script File (WSF).
* Experience using Control-M, IBM FileNet P8 platform, and Windows Task Scheduler.
* Experience applying BPA methodology.
Kyra recruiters, know the industry landscape and our clients needs well. We also understand you want not only a high wage position, but long-term growth potential. Our employees have over a 93% renewal rate while employed with us. We work hard to not only keep you working, but growing with more challenging issues in need of innovative solutions. If you are interested in this position or in working for Kyra in the future, please send us your resume with salary expectation, availability, and contact information. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Background / References
Verifiable Professional References will be required along with the resume; however, references will be checked/contacted after the interview and before the project starts. Background check (for past 10 years) will be done on the selected candidate for Employment, Criminal (State & Federal), Education, and others as mandated by the client. Please make sure your resume and all other information provided are accurate. Any misrepresentation will mean permanent disqualification by the client. Equal employment opportunity employer.