We are looking to hire a team of Software Developers to support requirements gathering, design, implementation, integration, testing, and documentation in support of a large federal agency. Each team member will be responsible for designing, developing, and installing software solutions to meet the needs of the client and maximize efficiencies through the use of technology. This position primarily works independently but interacts closely with various members of the client team. In addition to the core technologies, you would work within one or more areas of specialization.
Areas of Specialization: One or more of Image Processing, CSS/HTML, COTS Integration, Sharepoint, Artificial Intelligence, SQL
• Responsible for designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
• Conducts software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics and system risk and reliability analysis.
• Conducts software modeling and simulation to ensure system functionality
• Execute appropriate coding practices that align with team standards.
• Be willing to learn new things and share your experience with others.
• You should demonstrate understanding of modern platform technologies and industry standard methodologies. It is helpful to know application and data security guidelines, and ways to avoid or fix security issues.
• Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability and automation.
• Supports, maintains, documents and reports software functionality.
• Ensures and promotes effective and efficient utilization of company resources.
• Maintains all standards of compliance.
• Provides advice, training and technical support for various projects as required.
Education and Experience
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field.
• A minimum of five years related experience in software programming; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• Experience working within an agile development environment
Position Details: Clearance: Ability to Obtain a Public Trust US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required Travel: < 10% (CONUS) Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V No third parties or subcontractors