Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking a .Net Developer for our client in the Banking domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract-to-Hire position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 08 Months Contract to Hire
Location: Little Rock (Preferred)/ Kansas City (Acceptable) (Remote till Covid-19 Ends)
Interview Process: 1st video Skype
Role: .Net Developer
Primary Skills: .NET
Role Description: The .Net Developer must have at least 6-8 years of experience.
Top Must-Have Skills/Requirements:
- Full Stack Developer is required
- Microsoft SQL Server
- VB.NET/ C#
- ASP.NET Webforms
- React/ Bootstrap
- Quick learner/ self-motivated
- Experience with Azure Cloud would be a plus.
- Years of overall experience required: 6-8 years
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Agile ceremonies
- Two-week sprints
- Help define requirements
Degrees or Certifications Required:
- Azure or Microsoft certifications would be nice to have
Ideal vs Average Candidate:
- Longevity on Past Assignments
- Leadership roles (team or tech lead)
- Main interaction going to be with BA and product owners, agile crew.
- Wide variety of exposure to technologies and customers/ end users. Chance to sharpen sills.
Education: Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent. Masters would be a plus
Experience: Minimum 6-8 years
Relocation: This position will cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Neha Rai
Recruiter Phone(Ext: 2070)/(412) 447-5846
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years