Would you like to make an impact while working with a truly employee focused organization where work-life balance is real thing?
We are seeking a Mid-level .Net developer.
We are looking for an enthusiastic software developer who enjoys learning and applying new technologies to solve complex business problems. You will join a small development team which is responsible for designing, building and maintaining internal applications.
- Designing, building, testing and deploying reusable code and libraries for future use
- Develop, maintain and optimize SQL queries, functions and stored procedures.
- Extend functionality of existing tools using Application Program Interfaces (API’s) and/or database development
- Develop high quality code via test driven development, automated testing, and other continuous integration and continuous delivery mechanisms
- Strong knowledge of T-SQL, stored procedures, database design and management.
- Familiarity with API creation and RESTful services
- Ability to work independently and under own direction and initiative.
- React or Angular would be nice but not a requirement
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Unlimited PTO, 401k Match, Work from home options, tuition reimbursement