Develops block diagrams and logic flow charts. Translates detailed design into computer software. Tests, debugs, and refines the computer software to produce the required product. Prepares both program-level and user-level documentation, with Government collaboration/direction. Enhances software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency. May provide technical direction to programmers to ensure program deadlines are met.
* Possess knowledge of computer equipment and the ability to develop complex software to satisfy design objectives.
* Database management, and use of programming languages
* C# programming language
* Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
* Windows Communication Foundation Services (WCF)
* Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) database experience
* NoSQL database experience
* Create, Read, Update, and Delete (CRUD) operation familiarity on both RDBMS and NoSQL
Must have four (4) or more years of technical experience as an applications programmer on computer and database management systems. Requires high degree of competence in analyzing functional business applications and design specifications for functional activities. Possess knowledge of computer equipment and the ability to develop complex software to satisfy design objectives. Requires competence in business applications design, database management, and use of programming languages.
1010 Wisconsin Avenue NW, Suite 625 Washington, DC, 20007Contact