Hi All, Hope you are doing good. I have this below position with my client based out in Gaithersburg, MD. This is a partial remote oppurtunity,The consultant will have to go onsite after pandemic. We can work on W2/C2C. Will you be interested? As this is a fast moving position we would like to present your resume, please give me a call ASAP.
POSITION TITLE: Senior Software Developer (.NET)
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology
Location : Gaithersburg, MD
Contract 1 year
W2/C2C is ok
Key skills: .Net, AWS
POSITION FUNCTION AND PURPOSE
This position will act as a Senior Software Developer for designing, developing, documenting and maintaining NEA Member Benefits web properties, web systems & web architecture. The position will also be performing technical system administrative duties and responsibilities for the organization's Content Management System (CMS), application serversand databases as needed. The position requires extensive knowledge of web fundamentals, standards & procedures used to design and build platform independent web applications/services, along with a keen eye for evolving web technologies. The position will work under the direction of the Manager of Software Development & Integrations to ensure that the web marketing channel is in line with the strategic goals and business objectives of the organization.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as a Senior Software Developer & subject matter expertfor the organization's Sitecore (.NET based) Content Management System.
- Designs, develops, documents & maintains secure, scalable web applications for NEA Member Benefits web properties (NEAMB.com ; SEIUMB.com)
- Adopts and owns the current Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) practices and toolset.
- Maintains & manages AWS services that fall under the web application framework.
- Develops and consumesREST/SOAP API's to build a loosely coupled micro-serviceenvironment.
- Troubleshooting logs & patching of back-end web application servers and databases.
- Provides technical expertise and recommendations into all aspects of technical projects from requirements analysis, systemarchitectures, identifying potential risks, user flows, wire diagrams, development, testing, implementation, and production control.
- Collaborate and work with external software development partners and teams to ensure software applications being delivered are as per needed specifications and quality standards.
- Provides technical recommendations to MB management related to evaluation, selection, and implementation of other technology platforms that may be needed to support the MB Marketing Operations.
- Conduct and attend meetings while working in a team environment following principles of sprint based Agile development.
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
- 8 to 10 years of object oriented development experience with enterprise software applications.
- Application Servers Windows IIS/XP, Linux, Apache, Tomcat.
- Database Oracle, MS SQL Server.
- AWS Services EC2, S3, VPC/Subnets, Security Groups, IAM.
- Other Toolset Jenkins, Octopus, Visual Studio, JIRA, Visio, MS Office.
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment and ability to manage multiple priorities is required.
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills along with a high level of interpersonal skills are required.
- Successful candidate should be a team player with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others.
- BS in Computer Science or related area of study.
- Sitecore MVP definite plus to have
- Familiarity with Helix, Unicorn and established Sitecore implementation methodologies.
- Familiaritywith SOLR search and REDIS caching.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud AmpScript, Data Extension, Journey Builder
- J2EE (Java) web applications
Help Prevent COVID-19 Outbreak "Stay Home, Stay Safe"
Thanks & Regards,