Job title: .Net Developer
Location: Denver, CO (Remote)
Duration: 6-Months to Hire
Interview Process: Phone interview, in-person if the opportunity presents itself dependent upon location
Technical Skills / Knowledge Required:
- A minimum of Eight (8) years Software Development in a Product based organization.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience with Database Design and Implementation.
- Understanding of n-tier Application Architecture (e.g. MVC, SOA) and Design Patterns.
- .NET certification preferred.
- Experience designing and implementing .Net solutions with a focus on SOA, messaging, and business rules
- Working knowledge of web services, service discovery protocol, messaging protocols (REST, RPC, WS-*, SOAP etc.), and schema design.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- Experience developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products
- Experience with performance tuning and optimization of service-based Framework infrastructure and services
- Experience working with State government clients in the Medicaid systems domain preferred.
- C#, ASP.NET
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) - Web Services and Windows Services
- SQL Server 2012
- T-SQL Programming (e.g. stored procedures, views, functions, triggers)
- HTML/XHTML , XML/XSLT, AJAX, SOAP
- SQL Reporting Services
- Cross-browser compliance
Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, strong analysis, problem identification, and problem resolution capability, ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline oriented work environment, ability to successfully manage many complex tasks simultaneously, ability to lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team and ability to mentor new project staff.
- Maintain and modify existing software programs and perform software design and development, unit testing, and debugging of software code.
- Design, develop and test software components, and document and diagram application functionality from business requirements.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Develop custom adapters allowing the integration of legacy (i.e., capabilities not developed as services) capabilities with service-based Framework infrastructure and services
- Primary point of contact for assigned technical deliverables.
- Ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives.
- Meet or exceed all operational readiness requirements (e.g., operations engineering, performance).
- Ensure all tasks and milestones associated with technical design, development and unit testing are completed according to project management guidelines.
- Ensures that product configurations and enhancements are made correctly and deployed per our release management plan.
- Responsible for the development and finalization of all technical system documentation.
- Support Client business development activities by providing technical solutions and system architecture documentation for proposal development.
- Deploy new software releases to higher environments.
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- Education Preferred: Master s Degree
- Open to travel based up on the nature of the engagement
Equal Employment Opportunity
Reliable Software Resources employment does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or any other basis as covered by federal, state, or local law.
Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business needs.