SCIGON is seeking a .Net Developer for a full-time position in Chicago, IL.
H1-B transfer is available for this opportunity!
* Expert-level knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and MOSS technologies including web part development, site definitions and features. Knowledge of SharePoint should include developing and implementing custom and third-party Web Parts.
* Demonstrable experience developing solution architecture.
* Extensive experience with Membership and Personalization.
* Extensive experience in Visual Studio Tools for Office, Windows Workflow Foundation and Forms Server.
* Understanding of Web Services.
* Usage/understanding of multiple Content Management Systems and implementation experience in a content management system.
* Broad experience with .NET Framework and ASP.NET.
* Creates prototypes for project engagements to verify requirements.
* Designs, codes and test technical solutions
* Must have excellent communication and collaboration skills . The ability to work with user community as a liaison to define requirements, act as a business analyst, report status and coordinate project delivery.
* Leadership experience throughout the software development lifecycle in large-scale applications.
* Ability to create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changes.
* Manages day-to-day operational aspects of project and scope.
* Ability to mentor staff and demonstrate architecture, design and development by example.
* Understands technical and functional design requirements.