.Net role requires architecture design leadership for various lines of business and enterprise applications for custom web solutions and 3rd party vendor products. Responsible for web application architecture, service architecture, and technical design for high performance and scalability in a distributed, multi-tier and cross-platform mobile environment. This role requires extensive experience in architecting and deploying web-based and web-enabled business applications, and must possess hands-on experience in coding, deploying distributed architectures and platforms, creating benchmark tests, designing for scalability and performance, and implementing large-scale vendor systems.
Duration: 2yr long Contract
Location: Montgomery AL (No Remote, Candidate need to work from Client's location from Day One)
- Developers will work closely with end-users, business analysts, and project team members to fully understand the underlying business requirements that drive the analysis and design of high-level technical solutions that meet or exceed industry standards.
- These solutions shall be aligned with current and accepted business and IT strategies and adhere to the technology stack employed by the department.
- Developers are expected to be fully engaged in every aspect of the SDLC to include the gathering of requirements, performance of thorough impact analysis, system analysis and design, coding to industry standards, thorough testing, successfully deploying without incident, performance monitoring, thoroughly documenting and providing ongoing maintenance and support to all assigned projects and doing so within all prescribed timeframes or deadlines.
- Developers are further expected to be versed and effective in the areas of architectural design of both application and data components.
- They are expected to develop and support custom applications employing Visual Studio, .NET Framework using C#, MVC, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, entity framework, JQuery, Web API, DevOps, GIT, JavaSscript identity framework, etc .
- Developers are also expected at all times to follow industry best practices so as to ensure the Microsoft development platform remains stable, reliable, and secure for all users. Developers shall exhibit the ability to multi-task and be able to adequately coordinate development activities for multiple projects simultaneously in an agile development environment.
- Develops solutions requiring analysis and research. Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and possesses knowledge in a specific business area. Works on one or more projects as a project team member.
- Extensive .NET development skills utilizing C# and Object-Oriented Programming -Experience in developing .NET applications with SQL Server, and other data sources
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written and the ability to work independently
- Browser Based Development experience
- Experience analyzing, coding, testing, documenting, and implementing projects of medium to high complexity
- Designs, develops, and maintains enterprise-wide Web and Windows solutions utilizing the Microsoft .NET Framework
- Understands software life-cycle management, data modeling, Business Process Modeling, and system testing -Strong de-bugging and performance enhancement skills.