Title: Full Stack JAVA Developer
Location: Jacksonville, FL 32246
Job Type: 6 months contract
IDEAL CANDIDATE will have working knowledge/experience with React, Express, PostgreSQL, GraphQL and Elastic- solid full-stack development exp.
JAVA Developers are responsible for the development, programming, and coding of Information Technology solutions. They will engage in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include: gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models. Developers are responsible for documenting detailed system specifications and will participate in evaluating, conducting performance testing, and all planned and unplanned maintenance for both internally developed applications and purchased products. They participate in design meetings and consult with clients to refine, test and debug programs to meet business needs and interact and sometimes direct third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives. Developers are responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
- 5-8 years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education as a Java Developer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or relevant work experience
- Relevant Development certifications
- Ideal candidate will have working knowledge/experience with React, Express, PostgreSQL, GraphQL and Elastic- solid full-stack development exp.
- Experience with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures
- Proficiency using versioning tools: GIT, GNU, RCS, SCCS, CVS, SVN, Mercurial, Monotone, etc
- Experience with HTML and Frameworks such as; React.Js, Node.JS, and EXPRESS
- Experience with SOAP, REST web service development
- May include learning languages such as; Hadoop, Storm, Spark, Kafka, Hive, NFI, Scoop, etc.
- May include database knowledge in; SQL, MySQL, Oracle DB, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.
- Proficiency using standard desktop applications such as MS Suite and flowcharting tools such as Visio
- Proficiency using debugging tools; Advanced Debugger, Allinea DDT, AQtime,, ARM, CA/EZTEST, etc.
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
- Manipulate data from various sources / formats such as: flat files, relational databases, non-relational databases, XML, JSON, etc.
Appropriate your response. Thank You!!